There are now 51 venues across NSW that have active COVID-19 health alerts in place, with many residents forced into self-isolation.
One of the latest venues to be hit by coronavirus cases is the Eastern Suburbs Legion Club at Waverley.
Of the seven new COVID-19 cases confirmed in NSW on Thursday, two visited the Legion Club, with a case reported the day before attending the club.
One of the three cases attended the club on multiple occasions while infectious, with NSW Health working to identify members who attended the venue at the same times.
Contact tracing and investigations into the source of the original infection are under way.
Anyone who attended the Legion Club on these days and times must immediately get tested and isolate for 14 days regardless of the result:
• September 1 from 6pm
• September 4 from 4.30pm
• September 5 from 4.15pm
• September 6 from 5pm
• September 7 from 3pm
“NSW Health is investigating whether someone at the club on the evening of Friday, 28 August may be the source for cases associated with the club,” NSW Health said in a statement.
“No known cases were infectious while at the club that evening, however anyone who attended the Legion Club between 5pm and 6.30pm on Friday, 28 August must immediately get tested and isolate until they receive a negative result.”
There are 14 venues with ‘close contact’ alerts in place, meaning people who attending at particular times must immediately go into self-isolation for 14 days from their visit.
The other 37 venues that have alerts are for casual contacts, meaning anyone who attended the venue on particular days and times must monitor for symptoms and get tested is any arise.
VENUES WITH CLOSE CONTACT ALERTS
• Ashfield: The Crocodile Farm Hotel (5.30pm-6.30pm on September 4), New Shanghai Night restaurant (6.30pm-8pm on September 4)
• Concord: Paperboy Cafe (10am-12pm on September 6)
• Epping: Plus Fitness (9am-10.15am on September 5)
• Moorebank: New Brighton Golf Club (6.15pm on August 28 to 12.30am on August 29)
• Newtown: It’s Time for Thai restaurant (5pm-8pm on August 28), Kuleto’s Cocktail Bar (6.30pm-9.30pm on August 28)
• Oatlands: Oatlands Golf Club (6.30pm-8.45pm on September 4)
• Paddington: Four in Hand Pub (6.30pm-10pm on August 26)
• Parramatta: Albion Hotel – Beer garden and pavilion (8.15pm-11.15pm on September 5
• Prestons: Life in the Spirit Ministry (13.20pm-2.30pm on August 30)
• Randwick: Fitness First (10am-2pm on August 30, 11am-4pm August 31 and 8am-12pm on September 1)
• Sydney: Hyde Park Medical Centre (August 24-September 5)
• Waverley: Eastern Suburbs Legion Club (6pm on September 1, 4.30pm on September 4, 4.15pm on September 5, 5pm on September 6 and 3pm on September 7)
VENUES WITH CASUAL CONTACT ALERTS
• Balmain: Chemist Warehouse (2pm-2.30pm on August 28), Woolworths (10am-11am on August 27), Balmain Community Pharmacy (11am-11.20am on August 31)
• Bondi Junction Westfield: Platinum Fitness First (7am-5pm on August 31)
• Camperdown: Quality Suites – foyer (3.15pm-4.30pm on August 29), Rydges Hotel (2pm-3.15pm on August 29 and Carslaw Building toilets, University of Sydney (8pm-8.20pm on August 28)
• Chatswood: Gram Cafe and Pancakes (11.10am-12.15am on August 27), Sushi Rio (5.45pm-7.30pm on August 27) and Westfield (1pm-1.50pm on August 27)
• Clovelly: Clovelly Hotel (12.45pm-1.45pm on September 5)
• Croydon Park: Croydon Park Pharmacy (1pm-2pm on September 3)
• Greystanes: Metro Fuel (3.15pm-3.35pm on August 27)
• Lidcombe: Leaf Cafe & Co, Lidcombe Shopping Centre (11.30am-1.30am on August 31)
• Liverpool: The Railway Hotel (10pm-11.30pm on September 4)
• Maroubra: Fitness First Maroubra (8am-12pm on September 5)
• Merrylands: Big Bun (3.30pm-4pm August 27) and Stockland (9am-11am on August 29)
• Newtown: BWS, 123 King St (5.15pm-5.40pm on August 28), Newtown Train Station (5.10pm-5.20pm on August 28 and Off Ya Tree clothing and body piercing store (7.15pm-7.55pm on August 28)
• North Ryde: Macquarie Shopping Centre (2pm-5pm on September 5) including Food Court (2.15pm-2.45pm), Coco Tea (2.45pm-3pm), Myer (3pm-30pm), Time Zone (3.30pm-4.30pm) and Tommy Gun’s Barbershop (4.30pm-5pm)
• North Strathfield: Aldi (10am-10.30am on September 1)
• Padstow: Bunnings Warehouse (12pm-2pm on August 27)
• Prestons: God’s Power Ministries Heckenberg (2.50pm-3.30pm on August 20)
• Putney: Charles St Kitchen (10.45am-11.30am on September 5)
• Rosebery: Rosebery Post Shop, 371 Gardeners Road (1.30pm-1.40pm on August 26)
• Rouse Hill: Rouse Hill Town Centre, including Target (12.30pm-1.30pm on September 5)
• Stanhope Gardens: Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, including Kmart (8.30am-9.30am on September 7)
• St Ives: St Ives Shopping Centre, 166 Mona Vale Road (5.30pm-6pm on August 26) and Coles, St Ives Shopping Centre (1pm-2pm on August 28)
• Sydney: Virgin Active Margaret Street Gym (5.10pm-6.40pm on August 26)
• Wahroonga: Missing Spoon Cafe (4.45pm-5.30pm on September 5)
• Warriewood: Warriewood Square shopping centre, including Kmart, Coles, Aldi and the food court (12.30pm-2.30pm on August 29)
• West Ryde: Eastwood Ryde Netball Association (12.15pm-1.30pm on September 5)
• Wollstonecraft: Mater Clinic (8.30am-9am on August 28)
• Woolloomooloo: China Doll Restaurant (6.30pm-10pm on September 3)